Below you will found our manuals on the Yamaha T-85. The owners manual is used as an reference guide, instruction manual and instruction book. The service manual functions as a repair guide for troubleshooting and sometimes contains tips for refurbishing and modifications.
• CIRCUIT BOARDS.22 TEST PROGRAM.31/35 DATA BACKUP.39/43 MIDI IMPLEMENTATION CHART..47 MIDI DATA FORMAT..48 PARTS LIST BLOCK DIAGRAM CIRCUIT DIAGRAM 001792 HAMAMATSU, JAPAN P-85: 200710 P-85S: 200710 Copyright (c) Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.
PDF ’07.10 &. • IMPORTANT NOTICE This manual has been provided for the use of authorized Yamaha Retailers and their service personnel. It has been assumed that basic service procedures inherent to the industry, and more specifically Yamaha Products, are already known and understood by the users, and have therefore not been restated.
• When an optional FC3 Foot Pedal or an optional LP-5 Pedal Unit is connected, the half pedal effect can be used. Speciﬁ cations and descriptions in this owner’s manual are for information purposes only. Reserves the right to change or modify products or speciﬁ. • P-85/P-85S PANEL LAYOUT Shows the jacks Shows the jacks and terminals as and terminals as seen when viewed seen when viewed from the rear of from the rear of the instrument. The instrument.
Q [STANDBY/ON] switch w [MASTER VOLUME] slider. • P-85/P-85S CIRCUIT BOARD LAYOUT Upper case assembly Lower case assembly Speaker L Speaker R GHL88L GHL88M GHL88H Keyboard assembly. • P-85/P-85S DISASSEMBLY PROCEDURE Caution: Be sure to attach the removed ﬁ lament tape just as it was before removal. Pay attention not to insert and install the cable to the connector inversely. (Photo 1) Photo 1 Front Side (Printed Side) • P-85/P-85S DM Circuit Board (Time required: About 11 minutes) Remove the lower case assembly. (See procedure 1.) Remove the four (4) screws marked [30A].
The DM circuit board can then be removed. 2) AM Circuit Board (Time required: About 12 minutes) Remove the lower case assembly. • P-85/P-85S Keyboard Assembly (Time required: About 13 minutes) Remove the lower case assembly. (See procedure 1. 2018 Iveco Daily 4 Workshop Manual. ) Remove the eight (8) screws marked [30E] and eight (8) screws marked . The keyboard assembly can then be removed. 3) Keyboard assembly. • P-85/P-85S PN2 Circuit Board (Time required: About 14 minutes) Remove the lower case assembly.
(See procedure 1.) Remove the keyboard assembly. (See procedure 7.) Remove the ten (10) screws marked [30G]. The PN2 circuit board can then be removed. 5) • P-85/P-85S Pedal Assembly, PEDAL Circuit Board (Time required: About 4 minutes) 11-1 Disconnect the PK cable from the [PEDAL UNIT] jack.
6) 11-2 Tilt the keyboard stand backward to lift the forward bottom portions and remove the pedal assembly. • P-85/P-85S 11-6 Rotate and remove the three (3) pedal pieces from the lower pedal case. Polaris Rzr 570 Owners Manual more.
10) 11-7 Remove the six (6) screws marked . The PEDAL circuit board can then be removed.
11) [160B] Lower pedal case. • P-85/P-85S Disassembling the Keyboard Assembly 12-1 White key assembly and black key assembly Remove the four (4) screws marked [270A] ﬁ xing the black and white key assembly for one octave (C–B). To remove the back of the black and white.
• P-85/P-85S 12-5 Rubber Contact Remove the black and white key assembly for two octaves related to the subject rubber contact. The rubber contact can then be removed. 15-1) Note that the rubber contact has a specific installation direction. • P-85/P-85S 12-6 GHL88L Circuit Board Remove the black and white key assembly (A-1 – B2). (See procedure 12-1) Remove the six (6) screws marked [260A]. The GHL88L circuit board can then be removed.
15) 12-7 GHL88M Circuit Board Remove the black and white key assembly (C1 –. • P-85/P-85S 12-9 Hammer (White Key), (Black Key) Remove the black and white key assembly for the related keys. With the key frame placed upside down, push the hammer forward from the rear, then a click sound is heard and the hammer bearing section can be removed from the hammer axis of the key frame. • P-85/P-85S Assembling the Keyboard Assembly 13-1 Hammer (White Key), (Black Key) After applying grease to the bearing section of the hammer, bring the hammer (white key) (black key) sideways from the rear, ﬁ t its bearing section to the hammer axis of the key frame and pull it forward until a click sound is heard. • P-85/P-85S 13-4 GHL88H Circuit Board Tighten the five (5) screws marked [260C] to fix the GHL88H circuit board. 15) 13-5 Rubber Contact Note that the rubber contact has speciﬁ c installation direction. Be careful not to install it in the wrong direction.