• 2014-2017 Pike Service Manual GEN.461 Rev E © 2016 SRAM, LLC. • SRAM LLC WARRANTY EXTENT OF LIMITED WARRANTY Except as otherwise set forth herein, SRAM warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the bicycle or the SRAM component was purchased. • TABLE OF CONTENTS EXPLODED VIEW - RCT3/DUAL POSITION AIR™....5 EXPLODED VIEW - RC/SOLO AIR™.....6 ROCKSHOX® SUSPENSION SERVICE....7 Parts and Tools Needed for Service......7 Recommended Service Intervals......8 Record Your Settings......8 Torque Values.......8 Fluid Volume.......8 LOWER LEG ASSEMBLY.....9 50/200 Hour Service Lower Leg Removal.......
2018: VIDEO - RockShox - DEBONAIR EINBAU. Deutsch: 2018: Service Manual 2017-2019 SID English (9.24 MB) English. SRAM.com >Service Resources - RockShox. If looking for the ebook Rockshox sid 100 2018 owners manual in pdf form, then you've come to the loyal website. We furnish the full variant of this ebook in doc, DjVu, ePub, txt, PDF formats.
• SAFETY FIRST! We care about YOU. Please, always wear your safety glasses and protective gloves when servicing RockShox® products. Protect yourself!
Wear your safety gear! • E x p l o d e d V i e w - R C T 3 / D u a l P o s i t i o n A i r ™ Air Shaft Assembly Air Valve Cap Knob Retaining Nut Compression Damper DPA Adjuster Knob. • E x p l o d e d V i e w - R C / S o l o A i r ™ Air Shaft Assembly Compression Damper Air Valve Cap Assembly SA Top Cap Rebound Damper Assembly Knob Retaining Nut Bottomless Token™. • R o c k S h o x ® S u s p e n s i o n S e r v i c e We recommend that you have your RockShox suspension serviced by a qualified bicycle mechanic.
Servicing RockShox suspension requires knowledge of suspension components, as well as the use of specialized tools and lubricants. • R e c o m m e n d e d S e r v i c e I n t e r v a l s Regular service is required to keep your RockShox® product working at peak performance. Follow this maintenance schedule and install the service parts included in each service kit that corresponds with the Service Hours Interval recommendation below. • L o w e r L e g A s s e m b l y 5 0 / 2 0 0 H o u r S e r v i c e L o w e r L e g R e m o v a l Remove the air valve cap from the top cap located on the non-drive side fork leg.
• Place an oil pan beneath the fork to catch any draining oil. 5 mm Use a rubber or plastic mallet to firmly strike each bottom bolt to dislodge the air and damper shafts from the lower leg. Use a 5 mm hex wrench to remove the bottom bolts from the lower leg. Firmly pull the lower leg downward until oil begins to drain. • 5 0 H o u r S e r v i c e L o w e r L e g S e r v i c e Remove the foam rings and clean them with isopropyl alcohol and a rag. Soak the foam rings in RockShox 0w-30 suspension oil.
• 2 0 0 H o u r S e r v i c e L o w e r L e g S e a l S e r v i c e Place the tip of a downhill tire lever underneath the lower lip of the dust wiper seal. • Soak the new foam rings in RockShox 0w-30 suspension oil. Install new foam rings on the top bushings in the lower leg.
Remove the wire spring from the new dust wiper seal and set it aside. Insert the narrow end of a new dust wiper seal into the recessed end of the seal installation tool. • Hold the lower leg steady and use the seal installation tool to press the dust wiper seal evenly into the lower leg until the seal surface is flush with the top of the lower leg surface. Reinstall the wire spring onto the dust wiper seal.
Repeat steps 7, 8, and 9 for the other side of the lower leg. • A i r S p r i n g T r a v e l C h a n g e a n d B o t t o m l e s s T o k e n s ™ To increase or decrease the travel in your RockShox®. Mitsubishi Pajero 4g 93 User Manual there.
• A i r S p r i n g S e r v i c e 2 0 0 H o u r S e r v i c e A i r S p r i n g R e m o v a l N OTI CE Inspect each part for scratches. • Use your fingers or a pick to remove the top cap o-ring. Use your fingers to install a new o-ring. Do not apply any grease to the top cap threads. 2001 Wilderness 5th Wheel Owners Manual. Dual Position Air™: Push the air shaft into the upper tube to prevent it from getting scratched while removing the retaining ring. • Solo Air™: Use a flat blade screwdriver to push the SA seal head tab under the retaining ring.
Place your finger over the end of the air spring shaft to prevent it from getting scratched while removing the retaining ring. NOTI C E Scratches on the air shaft will allow air to bypass the seal head into the lower leg, resulting in reduced spring performance. • Remove the seal head assembly, backup ring, and wave spring from the air shaft. Discard the seal head assembly and wave spring. NOTI C E Do not install a new seal head at this time.