• Ⅰ.VARIOUS PARTS NAME BACK MIRROR HELMET HANGER REAR BRAKE LEVER TAIL/STOPLIGHT AIR CLEANER BATTERY KICK STARTER PEDAL MULTI-PURPOSE CASE FRONT BRAKE LEVER FUEL TANK CAP HEADLIGHT RACK TURN SIGNAL LIGHT TURN SIGNAL LIGHT MAIN SWITCH EXHAUST PIPE SEAT LOCK MAIN STAND OIL LEVEL GAUGE. Accumulated distance meter: VARIOUS PARTS OPERATION Total forward distance is indicated by km. Ａ.INSTRUMENT PANEL: The black number with white background ① ④ indicates 100m unit.
② ③ ⑤ ⑤ 3.Fuel meter: It indicates the fuel volume in the fuel tank. (Turn on main switch first) If the needle points at red section, it indicates that the effective residue fuel is about 1.5. • Do not park at the place retarding traffic. C.STARTER SWITCH BUTTON: The electric power of engine is turned off and engine stop. You can take off the key. The electric power of engine is connected and you can start You cannot take off the key.
• To light far away, change over the switch to “ ”. While a vehicle approaching in front or riding in downtown, if keep high beam, it will affect the vision of others. Change over the switch to “ ”. If high beam, the high beam indicator on instrument panel will light. • I.STEERING HANDLE LOCK: 2.Unlocking: Turn the key clock-wise to unlock. NOTICE: After locking, turn steering handle gently to make sure it is locked off.
To prevent stealing, lock steering handle while parking. Do not park at the place retarding traffic. 1.Locking: Ⅲ. • Ⅳ.HOW TO RIDE MOTORCYCLE: Release rear brake lever. NOTICE: Add gasoline slowly with throttle grip and then motorcycle will move forward smoothly. After using kick starter pedal, pull it back to original position. The carbon dioxide exhausted from engine is NOTICE: harmful.
Cpi ARAGON GP Pdf User Manuals. View online or download Cpi ARAGON GP Service Manual. Ⅰ.various parts name back mirror rear brake lever battery tail/stoplight air cleaner kick starter pedal helmet hanger 2 multi-purpose case fuel tank ca p rack. Cpi Aragon 125 Repair Manual Ebook Cpi Aragon 125 Repair Manual currently available at www.comercomer.co for review only, if you need complete ebook Cpi Aragon 125 Repair Manual please fill.
• Add gasoline slowly. If the motorcycle is within 3,000km,keep speed below 60km/hr. Do gearshift properly to match engine r.p.m. Do not increase speed abruptly. With motorcycle speed while climbing.
Do not operate engine at high r.p.m. Without 2.Return: load. • the vehicles behind and park motorcycle slowly.
C.CHOOSE A PLAIN PLACE: Choose a plain place not retarding traffic and Return throttle grip to original close position. Raise up the main stand.
Motorcycle is easy to Apply front and rear brakes earlier and then fall down at a place not plain. • UPPER LEVEL NOTICE: Turn off engine when replenishing gasoline. LOWER LEVEL Take off the key from main switch and insert it into fuel tank cap. Turn the key clock-wise and B.GASOLINE: open fuel tank cap. 1.Gasoline inspection / replenishment: Keep gasoline level under away from the height When the pointer of fuel meter is close to red panel of fuel tank while replenishing. • REAR WHEEL BRAKE ADJUSTMENT: NOTICE: After brake adjustment, match the concavity of adjustment, match the concavity of adjusting nut with axle pin to prevent the danger resulting from the change of free play during riding. Ride motorcycle in a short distance to make DECREASE PLAY INCREASE PLAY sure the effect of front and rear brakes.
• F.TURN SIGNAL LIGHT INSPECTION: G.TIRE INSPECTION: Turn main switch to “ ”. Check tire pressure if normal. Operate turn signal switch to make sure if turn Check if there is any metal trash or gravel in signal lights and turn signal indicators blink. The grooves of tires. • Ⅶ A.OIL AND FILTER:.PERIODICAL INSPECTOION: 1.Air cleaner replacement: For safe and comfortable riding, be sure to make Remover left side cover. Periodical inspection. Remove attaching screws and air cleaner cover.
NOTICE: C.P.I. Motorcycle distributors and service centers provide after service, maintenance and repair for Dirt on air cleaner is the main reason to lower you. • ＊Always ride for short distance. ＊Always run with neutral gear. ＊Ride at the area with cold weather. When replenish oil, do not exceed the upper level.
When change oil, if engine is still hot, beware of burning. Ｂ.GEAR OIL CHANGE: Change gear oil at first 300km and each 5000km DRAIN PLUG OPENING.
• NOTICE: D.SPARK PLUG INSPECTION: Use only the specific brake oil, otherwise, the Too large gap, deposit and electrode erosion rubber seal will be distorted and lead to oil will result in incomplete spark. The function will not work. 1.Cleaning: Do not mix both specific and non-specific oils together, otherwise, it will cause a chemical It is the best way to clean with the cleaner of. • Turn out the cap of fuse case and take out the fuse. Easily and cause unbalance of battery load. If fuse connection is not good, the fuse will If cannot find out the reason, deliver the overheat and breakdown. Motorcycle to C.P.I.
Distributor or service center for inspection and repair.
Some CPI Motorcycle Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Parts PDF are above the page. The main specialization of CPI Motors, a division of Chumedy Power Industrial Co., Ltd.
- manufacture of motorcycle engines. These power units use not only Taiwanese firms, but also foreign enterprises, for example, Czech and Turkish. At the same time, the company produces a rather large range of its own vehicles. Scooters of the company, which use two-stroke 50-cc engines, as well as four-stroke engines with a working volume of 125, 150 and 200 cm3, stand out not only for perfect technical performance, but also for a modern look - just look at the sport scooter GTS or cruising X-Large.
In September 2001, at a motor show in Milan, the company presented to the European public a peculiar symbiosis of a motorcycle and a scooter - the GTR50. Its serial production will begin in the second half of 2003.
In addition, the company produces typical 'working boats' for Taiwan - motorcycles with single-cylinder four-stroke engines of 125 and 150 cm3, as well as more refined models with a two-cylinder 125-cc engine. A new product of the production program was a light motorcycle with a 50-cc two-stroke engine in two versions: dual-use Supercross and urban enduro Supermoto. The gamut is completed by four-wheeled ATVs: children's models with two-stroke engines with a working volume of 50 and 100 cm3 and a utility machine with a 200-cubic four-stroke engine. Wellcraft Parts Manual more.